Thursday, December 29, 2011

After Christmas Blues

I have been doing a little bit of Facebook stalking this past week after Christmas and there is one general theme I have noticed. Whining and complaining!! Thankfully this whining and complaining I have seen has not been about gifts received or it might be a whole different rant.
But for real everyone it is the week after Christmas and all I am seeing is. "Uh I have to go back to work" (Be thankful you have a job, go back there and do work, if you would be happy about it maybe the raise you will complain about in a few weeks would be more)
Or "So sad we didnt get a white Christmas" You know what the ppl in South Dakota got a white Christmas and all they do is complain because their gifts are late. So if you want more snow move north but then dont complain when you get snow.
Or the famous "OMG I gained so much weight" Well whos fault is that? YOURS!! There are two things you could do, not eat so much or go work out, either or both of these would solve your problem. I mean I have gained some weight over the years but you dont hear me saying "OMG stupid beer, why did I drink so much" No you see me take a tylenol and grab a hair of the dog then make it a great day.
Now guys its the Holiday season, you have almost made it another year, you have a job to complain about instead of occupying a city, Obama could be out of office next year, you have family and or friends who love you. If you think you dont just remember about all the shit they gave you, ya thats love.
Be thankful for what you have and if you dont have what you want go change it, its up to you and no one else.
There Im done whining and complaining about the whiners and complainers
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment