Tuesday, January 3, 2012

This is the year!

2011 is over and 2012 is here! Now we have all put things on our new years resolution list for 2012 half of which we have already broke. Things like, "Im going to get back into shape this year" Or "Im going to cut back on my fast food intake this year" when everyones list should really consist of things such as " I am going to buy one gun a month" Or "I will stack up on ammo", "I will run everyday to build stamina", "Build a Bomb Shelter", "Perfect my shot", "Learn outdoor survivor skills"
Many of you prolly think I am speaking of the Zombie apocalypse and these would all be good things to practice for if this were to happen, but that is not what I am speaking of.
Im speaking of the "make or break in the world" Many of the worlds governments are getting too big, including Americas. When America broke off from England they wanted to get away from the Big Government of England and now our government is just as big if not bigger. We were looking for small checks and balances to keep everybody one their toes and in check. Now look at this big government regulating everything and everyones life. Taking away the chance for the states to create opportunity.
This big government everywhere has been taking a toll on not only the US economy but the world economy. I feel if this continues there could be revolts all over the world, maybe even in the US. This could have a good end result for many countries but is it worth the price to pay? And with the technology that is out there now this would not be anything like the civil war would be. It could be much more deadly and depending on who is pulling the trigger on artillery it could even be catastrophic. My goal is to exercise my right of preparedness. To protect my family and friends if this does happen.
Best of luck to everyone else out there and give me a call if you need shelter and support.
I will most likely be in the middle of nowhere living off the land where I can protect my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment